Welcome to My Personal Page
I’m excited to be participating in the Saint Marianne Cope Wellness Fair and Walk this year!
Many walks are held throughout the year, but this one is especially important to me. Funds raised throughout the walk season will enable St. Francis Healthcare System to continue empowering Hawaii’s families to get ahead – and stay ahead – of potential health challenges.
Will you join me in helping patients and their families remain healthy – in body, mind and spirit – by giving them the support they need to flourish? Here are just some of the ways raising funds for St. Francis makes a difference:
• Your support will allow St. Francis to provide quality care to more than 1,000 terminally ill patients and their families in our hospice program
• You enable St. Francis to care for hundreds of seniors who participate in our adult day care centers
• Your gift also strengthens St. Francis’ in-home bathing and personal care services program for elders who may have limited mobility.
• Your contribution helps support hundreds of clients who receive personalized care coordination from experienced Franciscan CARE Plus social workers.
• Your donation helps St. Francis provide nearly 60 free virtual Caregiver Education and Wellness classes, including exercise classes for both seniors and their caregivers
When it comes to creating healthy communities, I’m all in! As you can see on my page, I’ve set a big goal to support St. Francis . . . and I still have a way to go to reaching my goal. Every dollar you donate will be used to support Hawaii’s families.
Thank you for helping St. Francis to do even more than ever for Hawaii’s families. Please consider joining my team or making a gift. No matter what amount, your support helps so much!
Raised $500 - $999
Super Hero Champ
Fundraising Honor Roll
Charlene L Tamanaha
Cheryl and Rudy
My Goal = $100
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.